inventory management & logistics
powered by advanced technology
catering to our customers' needs
Marketing and Distributing
In early 2019 the Kislev Group merged part of its tires operations with the operations of the Rally Deca Group, representing one of the biggest transactions in the Israeli tires market.
Through this transaction Kislev had increased its market share in the tires domains. And today, the two tire companies together, under the umbrella of the Kislev Group, hold 35%-40% market share in Israel.
Ralliance is a market leader in the import and distribution of the world’s leading brands with the broadest portfolio of products for every type of motor vehicle, from jeeps to sports cars, busses,
3.24 million estimated vehicle
4.8% average annual growth
5.7 million vehicles on the road by 2030
Vehicles sold increased by 148,000 units
Private vehicles sold increased by 5.6%
The average age of a vehicles in 2016 was 6.8 years
383 vehicles per 1,000 residents
29% of the vehicles in Israel were produced in Japan, 13.7% in South Korea, 7.2% in Germany
PLT RIM DIAMETERS
- Agriculture today represents 2.5% of the GDP, and 3.6% of exports
- Farmers in Israel represent 3.7% of the nation’s workforce
- Israel produces 95% of the country’s food, with the rest being supplied by imports
- In 2015 agriculture was valued at 29.5 billion NIS
- The value of agricultural yield is at a steady estimate over the past few years, reaching 30 billion NIS
- Plant growth represent 60% of the crops being grown, where cattle represents 40%
- There are approximately 13,000 farmers in Israel in recent years
Annual production growth,
higher than most of the OECD
increase in production 2011-2002,
despite difficult climate conditions.
food worth, produced for the local population and for the Palestinian
of agricultural production
originates from moshavim
and kibbutzim (collective
of agricultural land is state-owned.
The rate of increase in agricultural production in 2005-2015 is about 19%,
despite the difficult weather conditions, the ongoing shortage of water and
the fact that 2/3 of the territory of the State of Israel is desert.
Agricultural land for cultivation in Israel is about 0.5 dunams per capita.
For comparison, the average European Union stands at 3.8
32% Dryland farming
44% Cooperative settlements
17,000 SQ METERS
THE COUNTRY’S MOST
A SALES & SUPPORT
TEAM FOCUSED ON
WITH A UNIQUE SUPPORT
APP FOR LEASING COMPANIES
THE GLOBAL ISO