inventory management & logistics
powered by advanced technology
catering to our customers' needs
Marketing and Distributing
RALLIANCE is the nation’s leader in the import and distribution of tires, which also manages the tire supply chain on behalf of dozens of organizations across Israel Among our loyal customers are: the Vehicle Administration, IDF, Avis, Albar, Kal Outo, , IEC – Israel’s Electric Company, Israel Ports Authority, Municipalities and Local Authorities, Israel Post, and many more
Ralliance is the exclusive distributor of top agricultural tire brands. In addition, the the company operates a tire shop chain throughout the country for leasing companies and provides a complete service package for sold Vehicles
- Agriculture today represents 2.5% of the GDP, and 3.6% of exports
- Farmers in Israel represent 3.7% of the nation’s workforce
- Israel produces 95% of the country’s food, with the rest being supplied by imports
- In 2015 agriculture was valued at 29.5 billion NIS
- The value of agricultural yield is at a steady estimate over the past few years, reaching 30 billion NIS
- Plant growth represent 60% of the crops being grown, where cattle represents 40%
- There are approximately 13,000 farmers in Israel in recent years
Annual production growth,
higher than most of the OECD
increase in production 2011-2002,
despite difficult climate conditions.
food worth, produced for the local population and for the Palestinian
of agricultural production
originates from moshavim
and kibbutzim (collective
of agricultural land is state-owned.
The rate of increase in agricultural production in 2005-2015 is about 19%,
despite the difficult weather conditions, the ongoing shortage of water and
the fact that 2/3 of the territory of the State of Israel is desert.
Agricultural land for cultivation in Israel is about 0.5 dunams per capita.
For comparison, the average European Union stands at 3.8
32% Dryland farming
44% Cooperative settlements